eFAST Award MOA: 693KA9-22-A-00145
Zenius Corporation is excited to announce it was awarded a Master Ordering Agreement (MOA) by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) on its Electronic FAA Accelerated and Simplified Tasks (eFAST) contract vehicle. eFAST is the FAA’s preferred acquisition vehicle for small business solutions. Since Fiscal Year 2010, the eFAST program has awarded over $3 billion in contracts to small businesses, with a growing percent of those awards being made on a competitive basis.
eFAST streamlines the acquisition process for all stakeholders. Using electronic media and automated workflows, eFAST helps stakeholders navigate the procurement process by ensuring applicable FAA Acquisition Management System (AMS) standards are met and followed. eFAST offers multiple contract types to include Firm-Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursable, Time and Materials, and Labor Hour.
Functional areas are broad support service categories used in eFAST acquisitions. eFAST has MOA Holders who offer services in the below listed functional areas. Zenius is qualified in the five highlighted areas:
- Air Transportation Support (ATS)
• Business Administration and Management (BAM)
• Research and Development (R&D)
• Engineering Services (ES)
• Computer/Information Systems Development (CSD)
• Computer Systems Support (CSS)
• Documentation and Training (D&T)
• Maintenance and Repair (M&R)